Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Basics

First off, hey mom! Yes I am okay, no I haven't been robbed yet, yes I know I forgot to hand in my McDonald's uniform and yes I am aware I forgot to pack my second pair of thermal socks in my bag-I really didn't have room in that bag though! It's chilly in Liverpool, to answer your most obvious question, and Zach and I have absolutely no heating in the house, making us the cheapest people you know. Besides that we are doing fine!

Now that the message to my mother is out of the way.... this blog post is purely an introduction for random readers and mostly my relatives and friends. So hey guys, glad to see you've made it to my blog and hope I can return your messages as soon as I have internet access.

In case this is an entirely new blog for you, I'm 19 years old, Canadian, and travelling for 7 months around the world. I've created a few pages that are viewable to showcase my itinerary, some general travel tips I've learned along the way and maps of my journey. I'll be travelling with Zach, my gorgeous boyfriend, who absolutely loves anything to do with philosophy and spirituality. This blog is simply my depiction of our travels and experiences as a very cynical and not particularly spiritual person.


No comments:

Post a Comment